Dear guests, we will start the winter season on October 24, 2020 in Pension Baránek Kaprun and on November 27, 2020 in two houses in Leogang.
For the winter season 2020/20201, we have set very flexible conditions for entering and canceling reservations. If you make a reservation with us, you will be able to cancel it free of charge if the epidemic situation worsens or if restrictive measures are introduced that do not allow for a hassle-free stay. The exact conditions are defined here:
Addendum to the General Terms and Conditions, Article 5. Cancellation (cancellation) of accommodation by the customer.
Due to the pandemic situation, the reservation can be canceled free of charge:
- in case of closure of the border between Austria and the guest's home state
- in the case of a red traffic light for the district of Zell am See (high risk of infection)
- in the case of a positive coronavirus test on a guest or his family members
- in the event of a request for a negative test or quarantine in Austria or upon return to the home country
- in case of cancellation of the ski resort (cable cars and lifts)
Free cancellation is not possible in particular:
- where the employer voluntarily prevents his employee from traveling to Austria
- in case of sudden subjective concerns of the guest about the trip abroad (without the restrictions mentioned above)
If you have any questions, call 00420 777 201 423, we will be happy to answer them.
We look forward to your visit.
Martin Baránek and the Baranek Resorts team
The following rules apply to the protection of our guests and staff.
1. Declaration of infectivity
Guests are required to sign a solemn declaration of infectivity upon arrival.
2. Common areas
In common areas, guests are required to wear a veil, swaying mouth and night and keep a distance of at least 1 m from other people.
3. Hand disinfection
Disinfection stations are provided for guests in the lobby of the guest house, in the breakfast room and in the self-service bar.
4. Ensuring disinfection of rooms
Guest rooms are disinfected with ozone before arrival and the facility is treated with disinfectants. Guests are kindly requested to store personal belongings so that all washable areas in the room, including the bathroom and toilet, can be disinfected if necessary.
5. Arrangements in the breakfast room
Guests can take food from the open buffet only if:
1) Performed hand disinfection with a prepared disinfectant
2) Use disposable gloves (available at the disinfection station)
3) They use clean cutlery to gather food.
6. Prevention of entry of visitors to hotel premises
Guests are not allowed to bring visitors or any third parties to the hotel throughout their stay.
When contacting guests, staff use masks that cover their mouths and noses
Thank you for following these rules to protect yourself, other guests and hotel staff.
Odeslat zpětnou vazbu